Links
Archives
- June 2003
- July 2003
- August 2003
- September 2003
- October 2003
- November 2003
- December 2003
- January 2004
- February 2004
- March 2004
- April 2004
- May 2004
- June 2004
- July 2004
- August 2004
- September 2004
- October 2004
- November 2004
- December 2004
- January 2005
- February 2005
- March 2005
- April 2005
- May 2005
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- August 2010
- September 2010
- October 2010
- November 2010
- December 2010
- January 2011
- February 2011
- March 2011
- April 2011
- May 2011
- October 2011
- December 2012
Recommended Reading
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Am I the only one who has nights like this?
10 pm: lights out and fast asleep
12:15 in the morning: wake up momentarily and glimpse at the clock. I say to myself: "Oh wow, it's only midnight? I feel like I've slept for eight hours already!" then I conk back out.
3:07 in the morning: wake up again and look at the clock. "This is great! I feel like I've been sleeping forever - and I still have several more hours to go! Cool" and then back to snoring (not that I snore!)
5:30 and the coffee maker goes off: I wake up feeling like defrosted death and can barely get my eyes open to see the clock. "Urgh....what the Hell happened? Why am I so bloody tired??"
.
0 comments
10 pm: lights out and fast asleep
12:15 in the morning: wake up momentarily and glimpse at the clock. I say to myself: "Oh wow, it's only midnight? I feel like I've slept for eight hours already!" then I conk back out.
3:07 in the morning: wake up again and look at the clock. "This is great! I feel like I've been sleeping forever - and I still have several more hours to go! Cool" and then back to snoring (not that I snore!)
5:30 and the coffee maker goes off: I wake up feeling like defrosted death and can barely get my eyes open to see the clock. "Urgh....what the Hell happened? Why am I so bloody tired??"
.
